Creative Sound Blaster Z Sound Card
- Features the Audio Control Module (ACM) which incorporates a built-in microphone array and mic/headphone I/O connections, plus a knob on the ACM to adjust the headphone levels..
- Features Sound Core3D Audio Processor for accelerating advanced audio and voice technologies..
- SBX Pro Studio sound technologies create unprecedented levels of audio realism including stunning 3D surround effects for your speakers and headsets.
- Scout Mode allows you to hear your enemies before they hear you, from further away, giving you a distinct advantage.
- DTS Connect, connects your home theatre system through a single digital cable and enjoy cinematic DVD movies by transforming any stereo or Dolby Digital 5.1 audio stream into high fidelity surround sound.
Designed around the powerful Sound Core3D™ audio processor, the Sound Blaster Z series once again raises the bar for the industry standard of PCIe sound cards. Sound Blaster Z has been designed to meet the standards of those who want a vastly superior experience over motherboard audio. With external DACs delivering 116dB SNR, a 600 ohm audiophile-grade headphone amp, and massively customizable SBX Pro Studio technologies, Sound Blaster Z packs a serious audio punch.
|Audio Processor||Sound Core3D|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR)116dB||116dB|
|Connectivity Options (Main)||Headphone: 1 x Amplified 3.5mm jack
Speaker Out: 3 x 3.5mm jacks (Front,Rear,C/Sub)
Line / Mic In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
Optical Out: 1 x TOSLINK
Optical In: 1 x TOSLINK
|Headphone Amp||Up to 600 Ohms|
|Max Channel Output||5.1 Channels|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|