- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
- We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
- We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us.
- The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Your Name , Address
- Phone Number & Email Address
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us.
- gurushreecomputers and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any arrangement for travel with person's contacted through the site is made at the user's own risk. We encourage you to verify any critical information with the relevant authorities before you travel. This includes information on visa requirements, health and safety, customs, and transportation.
- gurushreecomputers and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ''as is'' without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. gurushreecomputers and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall gurushreecomputers and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. gurushreecomputers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of gurushreecomputers and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. gurushreecomputers is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by gurushreecomputers of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by gurushreecomputers.
- Location : gurushreecomputers
Shop No.g - 5,K.A.J Plaza,
New No.64,Old No.836,
Anna Salai,Chennai-600 002
For International buyers:
- You can Place order (Self / Gifting) for delivery within INDIA. We Do Not Ship to outside India
For domestic buyers:
- Orders are shipped through registered domestic courier companies and /or speed post only.
- Orders are shipped within 15 working days or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation and delivering of the shipment subject to Courier Company / post office norms.
- gurushreecomputers is not liable for any delay in delivery by the courier company / postal authorities and only guarantees to hand over the consignment to the courier company or postal authorities within 15 working days from the date of the order and payment or as per the delivery date agreed at the time of order confirmation.
- Delivery of all orders will be to registered address of the buyer as per the credit/debit card only at all times (Unless specified at the time of Order).
- gurushreecomputers is in no way responsible for any damage to the order while in transit to the buyer.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows:
1. Order Placed & Payment NOT MADE:
Your Order shall be automatically Cancelled within 3 days, if amount is not credited in our account . You will have to place a fresh order.
2. Order cancellation & Refund:
We offer you 96% Refund if you cancel the order before it is dispatched. However we cannot do the same once your goods have been sent from our location.If we are not able to dispatch the Goods within 3 working days from the date of Credit to our account, we will refund 100% of money credited to your account with a prior information to you..